Fifty

Fifty
Aren't I Handsome?

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pinups for Pitbulls


Hello Snowy Chicago! I am keeping warm and cozying up next to mommy on the couch, but I must tell you about my day today. We were invited by the lovely Miss Nicole and godmommy Heather to attend the Pinups for Pitbulls Holiday Market/ Calendar release party in Chicago @ Anything is Pawsible. It was so fun! I got so much attention, with lots of belly rubs and kisses, and my photo taken with so many great people. I felt like a celebrity! I made a CD to play for all the guests with a bunch of songs that I like about dogs. I hope they enjoyed it. My photo in the calendar with Heather, Red and Tulip looks so great, it even made it onto the flyer. Take a look (in the center!). It was such a fun day but boy am I wiped out. As soon as my mom got my booties off I was in bed snoozing, and woke up just long enough to eat my dinner.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone today who gave me some loving, to Miss Nicole for having me, and to Heather for the great photo in the calendar! If you haven't picked up your PFPB calendar yet, you can do so by clicking right here @ the Pinups for Pitbulls website. Mom got a cool hoodie too that she hasn't taken off yet.

Stay warm!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for coming out today, Fifty!!! It was so great to have you!! My brown dogs say hi to a fellow brown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fifty and Kelly,

    We love you so much!!! I point you out to all of the people who look at our calendar. I think you're amazing and inspirational and you have a wonderful mom who clearly loves you.

    I am looking forward to the day that I get to meet you in person!

    Much Love,

    Aunt Little Darling (Deirdre)
    President of Pinups for Pitbulls, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ladies! Hello to the brown dogs and hello Aunt Little Darling - thanks for loving me so much (Mom feels exactly the same way about me! I think she might be biased though...). I look forward to meeting you as well, and I want the cover next year with my shiny new leg and all (ha-ha!) Come visit us in Chicago anytime, but we suggest waiting until it's much warmer!

    ReplyDelete