Fifty

Fifty
Aren't I Handsome?

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Huebert!


My pal Huey is about $250 away from having his surgery costs covered! Can you send your friends, family, coworkers, etc... here to help this holiday season? I know how much you have all helped us so far, and not a minute goes by that I don't think about it. Thank you all!!

Huey begins therapy next week on Tuesday. Let's wish him luck! I promise to show him the ropes over at Integrative Pet Care. I know the place pretty well and love all the girlies over there - they really know how to make a dog feel better!!

My christmas angel Ronnie is busy working on my prosthetic that Robin helped me send ... I cannot even wait, mom is losing her mind over it! I am so curious about what it will be like to be a tripod, since it's been so long since my legs went missing. What an exciting time and I owe thank you's to so many people. Maybe we will just need to throw a little party when my leg comes so I can thank everyone personally.....and show off my new and improved kickstand! I'm going to ask mom right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment